Lil Indian Model 600 Mini Matic Restoration

Finished my restoration on a 1968 Lil Indian Model 600 with a 2 Speed Fairbanks-Morse Jackshaft and 3hp Briggs and Stratton. I will hopefully make this an ongoing project and do some more work on it as time goes on. But I am happy because I did this project for under $150 and finished the day before I have to go back to school.

Due to lack of money and knowledge there are a lot of things on this bike that could be done that I haven't, but hopefully will in the future.

Any restoration tips, comments, and anything else is much appreciated.
Nick

Some Before...

Lil Indian Model 600 Restoration **After**

Frame and engine (beside the carburetor) was primed and painted.
New hand grips and lever and cables and brake pucks and some other stuff as well.

Thanks for all the help from people on the site especially Randy and Mini-Matic.
Thanks

After...

Man that looks GREAT! I didn't realize you where doing all that. That is sharp! There should be a little tin cover on the left side of the engine, right above your clutch guard. Do you have it? If not let me know I'll give you one. Also, do you have the rubber peg caps?
:thumbsup::scooter:

The jackshaft has it's own plate that is bolted to the underside of the engine mounting plate using the engine mounting bolts. I hope that answers your question. I am not sure how exactly it works but as of right now it doesn't idle. You start the engine the the rear wheel starts to move immediately. Maybe someone can help me with this.

Thanks
Nick