Lil Indian Sabre

Just traded this sabre for a cheeftah. It needs a little fixing up but mostly its pretty sweet- i like it. Can anyone one tell me if sabres ever came with briggs motors or did they all have tecumsehs? Thanks
Eric

I'm not sure, but a tech. engine doesn't fix very good in mine. I need to modify my gas tank.
I thought I had a better picture. I am still working on the bike. Good luck with your new project:thumbsup:

Did you buy that seat? Its nice and looks new.
The briggs fits good in mine. It runs real good too- has a real high gear ratio- lotsa power but not much topend. Im gonna put alittle bit taller tires on mine so that should help the topend a little. I was hopeing sabres came with briggs at one point cuz id like to keep it this one looking as original as possible.

The seat is new. Made by member kbs8ball. He makes awesome seats. If you PM him, I'm sure he will make you one because he has the pattern.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice bike. Don't remember seeing that.
There is a project log. Started this about 2 years ago and still at it:laugh::laugh::laugh: I was close to done and then I found a really bad condition Sabre that had nice front forks. Then I had to rip everthing apart a swap them out. I need to take some updated photos for the project log.:thumbsup: If I can find it.:laugh::laugh::laugh: