little bike made in PA .......

markus

this look familiar to anyone? Literature says the manufacture was in PA. It was a called a scrambler (just like a lot of bikes of that timeframe). As you can see its sort of a mix of a designs from a few bikes of that time as well, Steens-ish frame, GKC forks, etc.. The rear axle mounts however seem pretty unique, I really want to say I have seen one before, probably from someone looking for an ID but I cant think of when or where to try and look for it again. If someone has one Here it is :) and I would love some input on it as far as some measurements. Thing I do like compared to a lot of bikes of that early timeframe is its showing adequate frame sizeing for a 4 stroke briggs.....although pretty far back and limiting to the small tank mini scrambler.jpg

markus

Thanks, I have the brochure coming along with some others I bought off someone, Hoping there is more info than what's seen there but I think its just a one sided 4 fold style. The interesting thing is they call it a scooterette and the front tire seems a bit early. Be neat if I can find some more info.

Last edited:
What a cool piece. Just when I think I've seen everything that was made in Pa another turns up! Curious as to what area it was made...
Nevermind I just blew up the image and saw it at the bottom. Wayne, PA is about 22 miles from me. Very close to the famous King of Prussia Mall and Valley Forge, Pa. I can't believe I've never seen one of these!