Lone-Star Minibike Reunion

DMR

Howdy Friends, I am getting jealous reading about all of these races, swap-meets, reunions, shows, and rallys. I am about as far away as can be from then considering that I am in Houston, so I was thinking that we could arrange a Lone-Star Minibike Reunion in the Austin Area (mostly because it is in central Texas and because of the number of fairgrounds in the area)

To see if it would be worth the trouble to start calling around to different fairgrounds, I would like to see who would be interested.

I'd try for next year if you put something together and am planning a similar venture here in OKC, a minibike show and swap meet as well as some racing at surrounding speedways! The SOBs that run the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds shut our historic speedway down due to electrical issues and is schedueled to be demolished soon! We are heartbroken!

I'd try for next year if you put something together and am planning a similar venture here in OKC, a minibike show and swap meet as well as some racing at surrounding speedways! The SOBs that run the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds shut our historic speedway down due to electrical issues and is schedueled to be demolished soon! We are heartbroken!
Super Nova, if you get anything going in OKC, let me know as I will volunteer to help out anyway I can. :thumbsup:

YES YES YES. We have tried a few minibike days in the Houston area and have had some success. There has been talk of a south Houston car club building a private track, but with work and family it takes time.

Keep this thread going and let me know if i can help. If there is a minibike event, show, race, or whatever in Austin, I bet I could get +- 10 guys to go.
There is an Austin group called the YAYHOOS who might help too.

---fletchman---

DMR

YES YES YES. We have tried a few minibike days in the Houston area and have had some success. There has been talk of a south Houston car club building a private track, but with work and family it takes time.

Keep this thread going and let me know if i can help. If there is a minibike event, show, race, or whatever in Austin, I bet I could get +- 10 guys to go.
There is an Austin group called the YAYHOOS who might help too.

---fletchman---
look at the "calling all texas minibikers" thread in General minibike talk

DMR

No-one Else Post Here!! Go to the thread "Calling All Texas Minibikers" in General minibike talk, event planning has been moved there.:thumbsup: