long island illegal minibike rally

Well the drive in movie place is gone for like 10 years at least. The statue of liberty is still there and the scaffolding is gone.jones beach is still there but a lot of the sand is gone back into the ocean.
I was stationed in germany in 82. And I can remember trashing some golf courses in my day. I do have the same memory problems as you do for the same reasons hahaha.
Oh I still hate ny.
But what the hell I might as well have fun.

Well looks like the next illegal minibike event will be in bohiemia long island
Sunday august 22nd it will be a super speedway event. So if your interested and looking to see or have alittle fun pm me and I willdisclose the place and time a week before
Oh and the rules

This is how it starts you tell someone they tell someone and so on we are supposed to have quite a few this next race because everybody is talking about it now. The next race is around this big building so its like a super speedway its going to be funn

Well looks like the dreams of the super speedway are out for now cause there were to many problems. So for now the event on the 22nd of august will be held at the garden city location.
Pm me for directions

Ok just got info on some trail off a major road in hempstead new york going to check it out this weekend. Let's hope its good this way we can have some real dirt trails to ride on.
Race is still on 22nd aug 9am
Garden city

this is great, i was always wondering if there were any people into mini bikes on long island. do any younger kids go. im only 15 but i really want to come race in some of these events. please pm when the next event goes down. and hopefully ill have my bike ready to race!!:scooter::scooter:

mini bike race

dude your in oceanside pm me with a phone number and i will add you to the list and call you before the next race
oh yeah the next race will be in late october
do you have the rules i believe there in the begining of this thread or i can send them to you .
I'm in long beach QUOTE=capriottikidd;231839]this is great, i was always wondering if there were any people into mini bikes on long island. do any younger kids go. im only 15 but i really want to come race in some of these events. please pm when the next event goes down. and hopefully ill have my bike ready to race!!:scooter::scooter:[/QUOTE]

yeh i will pm you my phone number now, and im still trying to find an engine to put on my mini bike frame. thats all it needs, but it should be ready by october. and yeh i know the rules from the first post thanks.

Hey Ed , You see what you did! I am taking a ride to Michigan this week to pick up another rupp! Lisa wants one now! Lol we justed picked up 2 5hp Briggsbmotors 1 3.5 tecumseh and a 5 horse Tecumseh, inthink you started something bad! Oh and I joined this site! Haha:thumbsup: