Lot of Briggs Flatie parts

Up for sale, I have relisted my Briggs and Stratton flat head engine parts. I have a ton of stuff for the 5hp motors, 2 carbs, 2 tanks, 3 sets of points, the list goes on. I bought a new set of rings which I already installed on my nicest piston and I also have a new set of gaskets I will include. I only have 1 blower shroud though, and 1 extra recoil. I ended up scraping most of the parts I deemed unusable (1 crank, 2 blocks, etc). In the smaller block category I have 1 nos in the box 3 hp/ 2 hp block, 1 practically new, low hours 2 hp block with a ball bearing on the pto side, and all of the parts off off a 3 hp motor except the block (Which was shot) and all the hardware. I also have 2 recoils/ blower housings for the smaller block. I began putting some of the parts from the 3 hp on the 2 hp bearing block last fall, then just forgot about it over the winter. I now have way too many projects and need to thin the herd a bit. I'd like to get $50 obo for the lot and would like to sell all together, But if someone wants an individual part I'll consider it, just pm me with a price and I just might say yes. ***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY*** in Monroeville PA as a lot unless its an individual part, then buyer pays shipping
Thanks for Looking
Ty
IMG_2845.JPG IMG_2852.JPG IMG_2836.JPG IMG_E2838.JPG IMG_E2839.JPG IMG_E2841.JPG IMG_E2842.JPG IMG_E2843.JPG IMG_E2844.JPG IMG_E2846.JPG IMG_E2847.JPG IMG_E2849.JPG IMG_E2853.JPG IMG_E2857.JPG IMG_E2858.JPG IMG_E2860.JPG IMG_E2859.JPG

Attachments