Lot of Tecumsehs

I have 2 other tecumseh motors on here, and I am putting both of those in this ad with 2 others I decided to get rid of. To start us off, I have the red Tecumseh hs40- 1 inch diameter slotted, drilled and tapped, normal length, ran with carb that's on it, just needs a choke lever, nothing else wrong. Next up is my white h35 that I believe was off a rototiller or something of the like- 3/4 diameter shaft, slotted but not drilled or tapped, also has side exhaust. Runs great needs nothing. Next is my silver hs40 that I believe was a stock go kart engine. Needs a new carb and a gas tank then its ready to go (If you're into aesthetics, then you may want to redo the paint and exhaust. And finally is a 6.0 hp OHV motor that came on my go kart. The previous owner claims they bought it new for the kart and rode it for a few years, then put it under (don't know how they did it) their shed where it sat for 10 years until I came and rescued it. They left gas in it, so the carb was shot. I put on a new carb that was in my stock (aftermarket) but I can't get it to run right now, its fine at idle but as soon as its off idle, it runs wayyyyy rich until I get it a few hundred above idle. Should just need some carb work, but it still runs as is- also comes with the electric starter that I stupidly put together backwards so the cover on the gear faces the opposite side it should. I also have 2 extra heads, 1 is for a h35, and the other is a curved fin aspera head that will also fit an h35. If I find any more parts I'll throw those in too. Anyway, the only reason I'm selling (as with everything I sell) is because I have too many projects, and I need to let a few things go. I'm hoping to get $100 obo for it all just because I need it gone. Please ***LOCAL PICKUP ONLY IN MONROEVILLE PA*** I'd prefer not to ship 4 engines, and I have no way to ship these beasts securely in boxes. Any questions just pm me. I'd like to get it gone asap so please shoot me an offer. I'll also throw in my briggs parts I have in another thread if you want them. Again I just need the stuff gone.
Thanks,
Ty
IMG_2815.JPG IMG_2816.JPG IMG_E2915.JPG IMG_1360 (1).JPG IMG_1361.JPG IMG_1364 (1).JPG IMG_1366.JPG IMG_1367.JPG Heads.JPG side starter (2).JPG side starter (3).JPG side starter.JPG IMG_E2927.JPG