Loud Exhausts

electrical conduit brazed onto the nub thats left on the flange after you cut the stock muffler off. wrap in header wrap to make it look great. video's and pictures coming from skeeveman soon.

I don't have the vid up yet, but will shortly.

As slow5oh said, it was easy to make a pipe. All you need is a torch and some brazing rod... or a welder of sorts. Use what ya got, you know. We have just been taking the stock mufflers and cutting them off right as the pipe on the flange hits the muffler itself. That way you have a stub to work with... lol, that's right I said it. :thefinger: Anyway, use some electrical conduit for the pipe. We used some header wrap from summit. They have it on sale for less than 20 bucks for 50 foot.

If you could manage to hook one of these up to it, it might piss off the whole neighborhood. :biggrin:
Google Image Result for http://www.oddmusic.com/gallery/giant_tuba.jpg

In all seriousness though, check out Nr-racing.com or AGK. They have pretty nice selections. They may have to be bent some to fit your bike but it seems a lot of people use them with great results. I'd go for one that goes straight back if you want loud. It seems to quiet them down some when they point at the ground. :thumbsup:

tomsprops

I like the Can-O-Bean's Clutch cover !
Przy21 where I live pissed off neighbor's = Cop's which inturn= No more Minibiking ! So be careful what you wish for .

Usually The Cops Just Say To Stop Or Go Some Where Else But I HAte The Neighbors We Have They Have Been Complete Dicks From The Start So This Is How I Will Get Them Back:thumbsup:

Usually The Cops Just Say To Stop Or Go Some Where Else But I HAte The Neighbors We Have They Have Been Complete Dicks From The Start So This Is How I Will Get Them Back:thumbsup:
you're going to piss off all your neighbors just because you hate some (one house) of them?

you're a douchebag.:thumbdown:

btw, quit typing in all caps. it's annoying having to read it after the board has changed it to only having the first letter capitalized.

Last edited: