Maico Engine Unknown Frame

No idea what that frame is. My guess is home made. However very well made. I think it's cool! I might be interested in it if you do decide to sell it. I collect interesting home made mini bikes.

Hounddog

Hi I am interested. The frame definetly looks homemade. Never seen anything like that. I am still interested in the project and the extra NOS engine. I am nearby in Camarillo with numerous relatives in S.Pas. Lets talk, Thanks.

Yeah, check out the "leading link" front end!
Puts Greeves to shame!
Ton of compression with a "pull start"-
Wonder why Maico didn't put on on their '501!"

I am still interested in the extra engine (I replied earlier).....I have a Go Kart project coming up and need a vintage engine.....let me know please...........Thanks, Frank.

HI I have a Maico, Engray, Spitfire Minibike with the same engine , I'm very interested in the motor and or parts. Also what are the engine numbers? The engine is a Maico Engray 175 cc . Looks like it has the go kart intake manifold. The frame looks to me to be not homemade. I really like it ! Thanks, Lowgear.

Last edited:
HI I have a Maico, Engray, Spitfire Minibike with the same engine , I'm very interested in the motor and or parts. Also what are the engine numbers? The engine is a Maico Engray 175 cc . Looks like it has the go kart intake manifold. The frame looks to me to be not homemade. I really like it ! Thanks, Lowgear.
H getPart.jpg i-it was sold but here is a photo of the other N.O.S. Engine I have listed in the parts section.Sorry for the late reply.