Margay....what is it?

Ok..I don't usually wonder into this part of the forum...but today is the day. I found this kart a few months ago. I know it is a Margay and roughly mid 70s....but that is it. I had it listed for sale...but decided to keep it and possibly redo it. I know it had the Mac91 engine on it originally(which is long gone)...and it was black...also it has the Hurst/Airheart 4 wheel discs....but that is it. Any photos...any info...is greatly appreciated. Thanks

Thanks Karterman...A couple people told me that..but then a couple others said different..lol. The Cheetah came with front brakes also? And why don't mine have the side nerf bars or spot to bolt any up?

You're welcome. Front brakes were an option (and very cool). Mine has the side nerf that also acts as the front engine mount and the chrome front porch/bumper (MK-3). Yours has the MK-3 chrome front porch but the MK-2 3/4" triangular tube front engine mount. Here's a photo of my MK-2. IMG_0827.JPG

Sweet karts by the way. I appreciate the help man. So I am guessing about a 74-75? And why can't I find any brochure pics on the Margay site? lol

Still a little confused on which it is since it has parts of both..lol. Thanks for your help. And I will toss this one with my Rupp karts for now.