Mega Moto round port head

Picked up a Roadster with a Mega Moto clone motor on it.
Long story short, it had lots of things in need of straightening out.

Biggest issue is gaskets.
This head has round intake and exhaust ports as well as lash caps on the valves.
The rest of the engine, except the intake manifold, looks stock.

Is anyone familiar with these engines, and knows where to get the correct gaskets?

MC

As far as I know, Mega Moto used only Lifan engines. At the time, some sources said that the Mega Moto 212 had the best flowing head of any clone. Lifan manufactured the engines for Mega Moto exclusively (no other brand got the special head) and they were rated at 7.5 HP.

As far as I know, Mega Moto used only Lifan engines. At the time, some sources said that the Mega Moto 212 had the best flowing head of any clone. Lifan manufactured the engines for Mega Moto exclusively (no other brand got the special head) and they were rated at 7.5 HP.
I have one of those engines, came off a mm212 mega max with frt susp, I heard they were a better all around engine then your avg clone.

Thanks for the info.
This is a Mega Moto 196 (212) engine.
Both the intake and exhaust ports are round.
As stated, finding gaskets for these ports is being problematic.
Pics cooming

Thanks for the info.
This is a Mega Moto 196 (212) engine.
Both the intake and exhaust ports are round.
As stated, finding gaskets for these ports is being problematic.
Pics cooming
Not a 196 if it came from a Mega Moto, they had 79cc, 105cc and 212cc engines, all Lifan.

Buy some gasket material on Amazon (or wherever) and make your own gaskets.

Mega Moto 212 is actually 196cc
There were three MM-B212 models, the original Monster Moto MM-B212 that was later designated the MM-B212 Pro Series, and two Mega Max models, one with front suspension and one without (a Walmart exclusive model, it seemed). All three listed engine displacement as 212cc. Lifan's 6.5 HP engine is 196cc, their 7 HP engine is 212cc (I assume it's the same engine that MM used but having a different head).

Screenshot 2024-02-16 120713.png