Mild Race Clone 6.5 HP With a Tav2. Very Cheap

I just purchased a great motor and Tav2 that I am offering cheap to the member's here. It is being offered because I have another motor and I don't like Tav2s.

The Tav2 has minor cracks in the cover. It holds together well. It looks like the bike was dumped. There is an extra belt. $150.00 shipped. Paypal.

The 6.5 clone motor has a billet flywheel, connecting rod and .020 over piston. No head work and a stock camshaft. It was built by MDB. No fuel tank included. Also, it comes with a header that comes straight out the back of the Doodlebug. It has a Walbro 22mm carburator and intake manifold with a pulse fitting. 48 states. Culver City California. $280.00 shipped.

These parts can go out on Monday Feb. 20.

Paypal: minibikeservice@aol.com

TT

The motor is sold.

One of the member's had a chance to pick it up and passed. So sorry my friend.

The motor will ship out Monday as promised. Thanks for the extra $10.00 to cover fees and shipping.

TT :thumbsup:

The motor is sold.

One of the member's had a chance to pick it up and passed. So sorry my friend.

The motor will ship out Monday as promised. Thanks for the extra $10.00 to cover fees and shipping.

TT :thumbsup:
Excuse me for butting in TT but I think that Monday is a holiday :doah:(President's Day)

EE. your right.

I think the post office in closed for sure. Fed Ex in MDR should be open. I will check it out. Maybe I will go late Saturday? There open on Monday...

TT