Milk Crate Racer

I thought I would post a couple of Pics of my Milk Crate Racer Project. I've been working on this on and off for about 6 months. I have 2 other Projects that I focus most of my attention on. 2 mini bikes. It has a 110cc, 4 speed automatic, electric start. One of these days I'll Get-er-Done? :thumbsup: :smile:

Last edited:
Looks interesting kind of a short bar stool racer.

I had a similar idea but I want to motorize a mechanics seat so when I'm working on something and need a tool I can just motor over to the tool box and of course I'd ride it around the yard and probably out to the road to get the mail.:lol:

I'd start with something like this:

but it wouldnt be nearly as fast or stable as yours.Good work.

Now I know why the tool store was fresh out of vise grips.:smile:
HA!!! Yeah I seen that too... I have that many too I'd say... I don't think mine have ever been in one small group like that though.. My tools are all over the friggin place normally.. :glare:

Thats quite the rig ya have there... It's a one of a kind thats for sure.. :scooter:

HA!!! Yeah I seen that too... I have that many too I'd say... I don't think mine have ever been in one small group like that though.. My tools are all over the friggin place normally.. :glare:

Thats quite the rig ya have there... It's a one of a kind thats for sure.. :scooter:
Thanks Kid, I have more Vise Grips, but there attached to my Welding Cabinet so I know where there at when I need them. If I didn't have these other Projects going on, I would already have my Milk Crate Racer finished. :shrug:

Great, just what I need. Another project that'll kill me.

Sign me up! :thumbsup:

I'm gonna have to build me one of these!
No it won't kill ya, You just gotta be careful, yeah right. Sign on the dotted line ............................... Hey if your around the Michigan area, stop bye, I'm sure that I could use another hand. Maybe we could start your Project? :thumbsup: lol. :thumbsup::thumbsup::biggrin:

I worked on this Project for awhile today but my girlfriend came over and I got distracted. But I'll get-er-done someday?:shrug: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

that things funny looking lol... good way to get put in the hosptial eh? how did you break your arm? driving a milk crate. hahahahaha......... looks cool...... and dangerous. i like it:thumbsup: