Mini Baja Trouble

Oh so heres the deal, I just got a brand new Honda GX160 (not a drop of gas or oil has ever touched it) off craigslist and when taking off the stock Jiang Dong I could not get the centrifical clutch off. Not the clutch acually but the bolt at the end of the shaft. I treid diffent things but all failed. I dont have acces to any air tools so an impact gun is out. Theres a snap ring on it also and I was wondering if that had to be removed before the bolt. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Neck

Growing up is optional
Welcome! If there's a bolt in the end of the crankshaft, it will defiantly have to come out before the clutch will come of, that and you might have some set screws holding it on too. Then I suggest you tip the engine up on the recoil starter and soak the end of the crank and clutch with some good penetrating oil.

Thanks Neck, Would I need to take the engine off to do that? The jackshaft assembly is still on it right now too. When you try to turn the screw the whole engine turns over. Does anyone know if the threads are left tighty righty loosey on the shaft end ?
Thanks

Neck

Growing up is optional
Lefty Loosie. Put a box end wrench on the bolt hold it on in the middle with your thumb and wack the wrench with a hammer. If that doesn't work, pull the spark plug out roll the piston down before top dead center and feed some small rope down the plug hole then turn the crank till the rope stops the piston from coming up and then try the wrench and hammer thing again. And no, you don't need to pull the engine off to do it.

Ok so thanks to Neck I got the bolt off. The Honda GX160 bolted right up fine but I had to use the Jiang Dong exhaust as the Honda one is a little to tall. But when I went to put the clutch back on it does not fit the Honda engine shaft. It slides easily on the Jiang dong but wont go on the Honda at all and the spacers also dont fit on the shaft. I had thought these were the same size but I guess im wrong. I can post a pic of what it all looks like if need be. The Honda seems to be a tad bit bigger than the Jiang Dong. Any suggestions on what to do next?

After looking at the 2 engines i noticed the Honda shaft is also shorter than than the clone engine. The clutch would not work on the Honda even if the diameter was right. I'm guessing I'll have to remove the crank from my old clone engine and put it in the Honda. Has anyone else on here ever done this and it worked? I was planing on selling the old one for parts or repair but there goes the repair part of that. The Honda runs perfect and I hope the crank chage does not affect anything.