mini bike all there and runs $240

You should be able to get it broke down into 3 boxes and expect shipping to be $100-125. Just make sure you drain the fluids, the idiot that shipped my Rupp didn't drain the gas or oil :hammer: . Got it home, but it caused a problem at the Fedex depot.

Jesus... I never seen a Bonanza with a scrub break wich makes me wonder but that exaust pipe ALONE is worth the asking price on the whole bike if you were to buy one from Bonaza... 250 bucks you better JUMP on it because they are not getting any cheaper. Never replace it for that....

Jesus... I never seen a Bonanza with a scrub break wich makes me wonder but that exaust pipe ALONE is worth the asking price on the whole bike if you were to buy one from Bonaza... 250 bucks you better JUMP on it because they are not getting any cheaper. Never replace it for that....
Plenty of Bonanzas had scrub brakes, but that's not one of them. That's something funky thrown on there.

You should be able to get it broke down into 3 boxes and expect shipping to be $100-125. Just make sure you drain the fluids, the idiot that shipped my Rupp didn't drain the gas or oil :hammer: . Got it home, but it caused a problem at the Fedex depot.
i got it all boxed up in one big box
the cost $140
with insurance

sold

sold . i used U P S store
from zipp 66218 KS
to zipp 44125 OHIO
the cost was $137 and $3 for insurance
$140 total ship charge.
and mini bike price $240
thanks guys