Mini Bike Decals Made

Attachments

Bikebudy is the decal man with a plan , so hop on the bus Gus , don't need to discuss much , drop off the key Lee and Bikebudy will set you free ?

Mhaug

Any chance he could make an ID plate for my Ruttman? I believe they were originally done on aluminum or a similar metal?

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Thanks sixpac, chipper & gumpit. I loved doing the decals for you.

I lost my Decal guy :scared: so now I'm looking again for a Good, yet cheap decal printer/ designer.

ScatTracker giving out his source is great and helpful to my Brothers and Sisters. Its great to be able to get them made.
Where-ever, Who-ever, it may be.

:thumbsup: Thanks for sharing.

Say It Ain't So Bikebudy !!!! NO
I have some gorgeous stickers you made for me...the BEST ! One I had sent out to a J*%$ Engine Decals for quote and he did nothing but give me a runaround....now he's selling them on E-Bay from my artwork. Dirty move by that guy.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I'll find someone again, its hard to find the ones that are reasonable with cost and do good work as well.

I know one that will do the work cheap, problem is the work looks it to.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
I had some decals made by this company and very pleased with the result. I had to have a very clear picture of the decal I wanted made along with exact sizes emailed the pic, they emailed back a proof for my approval and within about a week had 6 decals delivered for $25 plus $5.99 shipping. So at just over $5 each I am very well pleased! See photo and link below.

E-Decals.com | Custom Decals Made to Order, No Set Up Charges, No Die Cut Charges, No Minimums, Buy Online
For me a set-back with these guys is no Pay-Pal