mini bike frame~wanted

hello everyone,
I am in the need of a mini bike frame. I dont need a motor or anything on it. Just a plain frame... Looking for something realtively cheap being i am going to chop it up..... It doesnt need to have paint on it or need paint. Doesnt have to have foot pegs...

Any one with a bike please contact me or post it here.

thanks,
Taylor

I've got one sitting in my shop collecting dust. It's painted red and fades to black at the tail end. I could part with it for $65 plus shipping. If you want to see it, I can take a pic and post it for you.

Yeah if you wouldnt mind postion a pic..... Dont know where you located? Maybe a little much for shipping.
I'm in Malakoff, TX which is about two hours southeast of Dallas. If you give me your zip code I can get a ballpark quote for shipping. I'll take a picture tomorrow and post it probably during lunch.

Okay, here's the picture of the frame. It's got a nice paint job, but when it was shipped to me it got some scratches on the fork and a few on the main frame itself. You might be able to find some touch up paint if you want to keep the current paint job.

Okay, here's the picture of the frame. It's got a nice paint job, but when it was shipped to me it got some scratches on the fork and a few on the main frame itself. You might be able to find some touch up paint if you want to keep the current paint job.
Dont need it any more.. I found a frame. Thanks