Mini Bike Gas Tank

george3

Mini Bike Gas Tank. Dont know what it fits. Inside looks like new, outside a bit ruff. A couple small dings. Front clamp fits good on 1" Harley bars. 50.00

Can we get a picture with another common article in frame for scale?

Or dimensions? considering buying a Harley peanut tank for my Baja, and this may look better as long as it isn't too small!

mine was 79 bucks from Ebay ...chapparal tank i like the looks of georges tank for a ratrod bike.just clearcoat the patina. got any pics of the bottom? i have a 68 rupp tt500 i may make a ratrod out of

Last edited:
There is something up with the "Weav" account username... I think its a scammer or maybe just an idiot (clearly not reading the threads.) He just did the same thing with some wheels that were posted a couple years ago. I tried to report it through this website but I couldn't find out how.

George.... I'll buy it.. Send me your Paypal info and we will go from there.
Thanks,
Weav

Last edited:

Weav

There is something up with the "Weav" account username... I think its a scammer or maybe just an idiot (clearly not reading the threads.) He just did the same thing with some wheels that were posted a couple years ago. I tried to report it through this website but I couldn't find out how.
No SCAMMER here..... I was just blitzing thru some ads, not paying any attention to the dates. You might try asking instead of assuming next time..... AND I did manage to buy some nice wheels regardless of the date they were posted. FO......
Weav