Mini Bike Mufflers/Spark Arrester

Hounddog

I have a complete Dealer Sales Box of NOS "Spark Arrester Mufflers for Mini Bike Engines". This is a complete, original sales box we used to see on the counter at our local minibike/kart shop back in the day. The box says..."Spark Arrester Mufflers with Replaceable Spark Arresting Screens", "Prevent Forest Fires, These Mufflers Comply With The U.S.F.S. Standard US 5100-1A", Spark Arrester Mufflers for Mini Bike Engines"....etc..etc.. Dealer Sales Box part number: #730520, Spark Arrester Muffler Part Number: #33288.

All of the muffler/spark arresters are brand new/NOS units with the exception of one that appears to have been mounted and lightly used.

This would look good on the work bench, in a sales case, or on the shop shelve for display.....I am asking $200 plus shipping OBO.

Attachments

Hounddog

Somebody needs this in their garage/shop. I do not want to sell them separately as the Dealer Display box looks great as a complete set? Let me know offers or trades....Thanks HD

I wish you lived closer... I would trade you one of my minibikes.. nots sure which one lol. I have a nighthawk with a vintage HS50 or one of the other ones. I would put those on display right in my living room or spare room.

CarPlayLB

HoundDog...bring these to Joe's on Saturday and sell them one at a time! I'd like one, just don't need 9 of them in the classic counter top display!