Mini bike parts in San Diego

I'm completely new to mini bikes and just acquired a pretty nice mini bike that needs rear bearings for a 1-1/8 ID hole so a 1-1/8 OD bearing, and a 1/2 axel. i also need a new axel and spacers.

does anyone know of local shops here in san diego that carry those in stock?

otherwise i will probably just buy a new set of wheels.

thanks guys.

I'm completely new to mini bikes and just acquired a pretty nice mini bike that needs rear bearings for a 1-1/8 ID hole so a 1-1/8 OD bearing, and a 1/2 axel. i also need a new axel and spacers.

does anyone know of local shops here in san diego that carry those in stock?

otherwise i will probably just buy a new set of wheels.

thanks guys.
Are you positive it shouldnd be a 5/8 axle? Because most mini bikes are 1 3/8 OD 5/8 ID

trinik7597

if you have a db it is not even 1/2 inch id or 11/8 od it is metric 12 mm id if so i think OldMiniBikes warehouse top of the page has them or if you have a tractor supply near you they should have them :thumbsup:

thanks guys, im looking through the box and i see a 5/8th axle, im sure that will be the correct one... i tried ace, and the local hardwares. but i dont wanna order anything that will be wrong. i took a couple crappy pictures, please excuse them because i stepped outside into the parking garage and my flash sucks on my iphone. ill try to get better pics. even if you can identify the mini i bought that would be awesome too. my standard measuring skills also sucks so hence the attached photo.

thanks