Mini bike pull start

Hi I’m new to owning mini bikes but need help please. My son was riding his rb200 bike, it fell on side and smoked and then we couldn’t restart? The pull start is locked up?

so I took off pull start wings are still intact and it works fine off bike. Then online it said something about oil getting in crank case or some where how do I get this oil out or is that not a correct reason for this. Thank u.

Hi I’m new to owning mini bikes but need help please. My son was riding his rb200 bike, it fell on side and smoked and then we couldn’t restart? The pull start is locked up?

so I took off pull start wings are still intact and it works fine off bike. Then online it said something about oil getting in crank case or some where how do I get this oil out or is that not a correct reason for this. Thank u.
Google "Hydraulic Lock". Unlike air, liquids (e.g. oil) in a cylinder bore do not compress.
Michael

You might want to take your plug to a parts store and buy two (I use NGK) plugs to match it.
Make sure the oil is topped off in the crank case before you start the engine. It probably will be hard to start, you might foul a plug with the oil that is still on top of the piston. When it does start, it will smoke a whole lot. I would not start it in the garage.
Teach and train to poke the kill switch as soon as the rider's knee touches the ground.
Have fun and be safe.

You might want to take your plug to a parts store and buy two (I use NGK) plugs to match it.
Make sure the oil is topped off in the crank case before you start the engine. It probably will be hard to start, you might foul a plug with the oil that is still on top of the piston. When it does start, it will smoke a whole lot. I would not start it in the garage.
Teach and train to poke the kill switch as soon as the rider's knee touches the ground.
Have fun and be safe.
Take plug out pour marvelous mystery oil let it sit for a day or so if it's seized I had a motor seize in my 360 Yamaha and skid like 30 feet pour mmo in thought it was dust kicked it and it started and was good