Moose Mini bike?? WTF?

cause I dont ride on the street, I ride in the woods
Fordman,

I wonder if the seller might have the front forks they would sell you.After all people who buy the Moose's would need replacement parts sooner or later. You may want to email them.Can't hurt huh.Let us know if you by chance get lucky with the forks.

Tim

I am in the middle of a doodle bug engine swap and i was thinking about shocks for my bug. I came up with the same concept as the mose. Just get some tubing that fits iver the top of the shock, and drill a hole in it so it doesn't pivot considering that most shocks have a ball pivot.

You sold me. I just ordered 2 sets of moose front forks for my BD's from Riders Wholesale. $125 each. I am blasting and powder coating a new color. Might as well get the sprung forks now. We do a lot of desert riding and in the woods. It should make a huge difference for us. I'm working on a sprung seat next.
Tomsprops, do you have any pics of your?

tomsprops

I do have a stock one . ManxsterPaul stole my other one and rode off into the Horizon with it !
I'm gonna put the Moose forks on my Db30 and move those ebay forks over to the Moose frame and keep it as a back-up rider/racer for friends . I really do like how they ride/handle with the Moose suspension ! I don't think you will be disapointed .
Who did you get the forks from ?

I have not seen one personally. I do hope the company continues any kind of improvment>? When, they do hit California? They may or may not sell any better the old school, without any suspension.

It's not the look of the bike, it's the engine that needs a makeover. lol

China go figure, the richest Nation in the entire World and they used to be the poorest...:sadcrying4:

TT

woo hoo springs and a poor engine eiwhfwehfwohfwohifwohfwhfow

tomsprops

It will make a Big difference,even for street riding . I only rode mine for about a hour b/4 Paul took it . But that was enough time for me . Now I'm reconfiguring everything on this DB30 .

tomsprops

Hey Billy one of the guy's posted on here where you can get those forks for $125 . Check it out .
When are we gonna see some pic's of your TRIPLE DISC brake DB30 ?