Motor won't fit

hey i just purchase a hf motor with a L shape tank,but it doesn't have the filler neck on top, like yours?or cap?
the CA motor has a different tank on it. if he had the 66015 there wouldn't have been an issue with it fitting.

cjtmini has done the new style ones without any problems.

good thing the CA engine has the different tank to keep all the deadly gas vapors from escaping.............without it all the birds and trees would be dead :eek:ut:

I can't beleive the CA motors don't have catalytic convertors, EGR, OBD-II on them

from now on when I get inquiries about engine kit parts going to CA I will have to inform people about the 66014 engines

Fonz,

A bigger air box probably breathes better without being any louder. If it does not cause problems with fitting into a small minibike frame, I always welcome a bigger airbox.

fonz

Thanks for the info JustEnough! I always learn something on this board about everyday. Makes sense about a bigger box breathing better. Thanks.

got it

i used the stock motor tank...built a bracket from an old license plate frame i had lying around....works well....i purchased a non CA gas tank from here...should be here in a day or so....i might just leave this one on...it has a bunch of room around it

that's good you got it going. :thumbsup:

all it takes is a little bit of creativity to get these things going half the time.

the stock DB tank is small though. i'd be filling it probably every 15 minutes on mine. :laugh:

i used the stock motor tank...built a bracket from an old license plate frame i had lying around....works well....i purchased a non CA gas tank from here...should be here in a day or so....i might just leave this one on...it has a bunch of room around it

That exhaust looks interesting........