Moustache Contest!

Post your entries here.
Thickest "stash" takes it.
If Magnum P.I. is a OldMiniBikes member, sorry, you can't enter.
Heres mine...Notice the extra tight, childs size small RUPP t-shirt. I wear my clothes extra tight to make my stash look bigger.
:pimp:

gbones

thats funny. me and a friend where talking about growing some bushy stash's the other nite. i started to grow a mullet about 2yrs ago, i was able to make a small pony tail then i said enough is enough so i cut it. plus it was almost summer, it looked horrible but was kind of funny. i was gonna shave in the morn, but i dont know now. hhmmmmm

thats funny. me and a friend where talking about growing some bushy stash's the other nite. i started to grow a mullet about 2yrs ago, i was able to make a small pony tail then i said enough is enough so i cut it. plus it was almost summer, it looked horrible but was kind of funny. i was gonna shave in the morn, but i dont know now. hhmmmmm
YES!
I have always wanted to start a mullet contest. When I was in high school and junior high, Everyone who anyone had a mullet. We just got in the chair and asked for a flat top, long in the back. Although if I grow a Shorty-long, I would probably have to shave my stash. It would be too much power on my face and head...Please post pictures of the mullet if you have any. And good luck with your stash.