Murray Explorer Go Kart !! 6hp tecumseh engine.

I am going to look at this in an hour. The kid wants $300. I talked him down to $250 already. To sweeten the deal I am throwing in a kicker box with 2 12 inch rockford fosgate subs in it.

murray explorer go kart for sale. its very fast!!! 40 mph power sport tecumseh 6hp engine.for offroad riding or just having fun. it starts up on one pull. email me for more pictures, i have mud flaps that i will include with the kart as well as the seat belt.
it has an ajustable seat with a lever for moving forward and backward for riders of all ages. and the roll cage is removable. the engine is like new. you must see it to appreciate it.
Thanks for looking!!!

Well, I talked the kid down to $220. It has a bent axle, bald tires except for left rear, seat is wrecked, engine is running like crapola and the brakes are not working.
I LOVE IT!!!!
It is all I ever wanted and more.
The engine is going to get an oil change, new spark plug and the new muffler off my other engine along with the new air filter.
I am going to put the engine on my mini bike and run it on their for a while. I am going to strip the go kart and get every piece down to bare metal and then send it all out for powder coating. I am going to put new parts wherever needed and then get another engine or put it's engine back on it again.
I am going to be spending all day tomorrow out in the shed, taking the engine off the kart and doing the work and hopefully riding my mini bike.

You want the go kart frame instead? I took the engine off of it. Changed the oil and put it on my mini bike and ran it in the rain today. I so missed riding that thing. Go kart frame is under a tarp in the corner of my yard.

Austin,

I paid $220 and have since taken the engine off.

You read above what needs to be done to it right?

Make me an offer.

(You would have to come down and get it of course)

Dan

those are nice frames...... very big. i used to have one with a world formula engine...... never rode it though. heres what it looked like..... you should fix it up.

Very big. When I first saw the size of it in person I was like WTF. Look at the size of these back tires.

Between the need for an axle, new rubber and paint job I am leaning more towards getting rid of it.

I sold it last night. I put it on Craigslist with no pirce yesterday at 2-3 O'clock and had someone at my house at 7pm. He was very excited about it. I was very generous with the price to. I told him about this site also. He has another Go-kart and wants to get a mini. Nice guy, His name is Mike and is from Massapequa. Welcome him if he joins. Thanks.

That's a whole lot better than an extended stay under a tarp in the back yard.
I gave the kart frame I bought for the wheels and engine to a family of 4 kids who were advertising on Cragslist for a low cost or free go kart. This was a good deal all around.
Steve :scooter:

murray explorer go cart

I have the same model go cart. It's a lot of fun to ride around. The only problem I have right now is that one of the rims on the back got torn up pretty bad. I can repair it, but I don't think it will last. Would you happen to know where I could find another 8" rim for it? I was also wondering how difficult it would be to change it over to a hub assembly if I can't find what I'm looking for.