My first minibike..what do I have???

Hello from Michigan, I just bought my first minibike earlier this week and while trying to research what I bought I found Oldminibike.com. What a great site. I have an older Sears & Roebuck in very good shape for its age. It seems to be 100% complete. It has a Tecumseh engine that I think could be a 5hp and it does run good enought to test ride it but will need the carb rebuilt. It also has a gas tank with no dents and the seat has no tears surprisingly and still has the fork sticker with the S & R insignia. Of course the paint and chrome show its age some. It is running a jack shaft that has a second clutch on it plus a band brake besides the scrub brake. From what I learned searching OldMiniBikes this might be considered a 2 speed setup. As soon as I can figure out how to upload some photo's I'm hoping some of you folks might be able to tell me what I have, such as age and the name and who built it for S & R. For now I just want to get it running good but for my winter project this year I want to restore this beauty. Thanks, Enytyme

Hi guys, even with the help of Wayne and Randy directing me to "How to upload photo's" post I still can;t get my photo's to upload. I tried a dozen times and this dummy can't make it work. Any help or suggestions would greatly appreciated. Thanks Enytyme

Hi guys, even with the help of Wayne and Randy directing me to "How to upload photo's" post I still can;t get my photo's to upload. I tried a dozen times and this dummy can't make it work. Any help or suggestions would greatly appreciated. Thanks Enytyme
your pics are probably too big. resize them and they should upload without a problem.

if you don't have a program to resize them i could do it for you. shoot me a PM if you want me to.

Thanks for the advice and the offer Strigoi. I do have the capability to resize on my pc "IF" I can figure it out and if not I might take you up on your offer. If I have time this weekend and I'll give it a try. Thanks again

I too have now gotten my first mini bike - - and have found this site is very informational !!!!!!!!!

Im just not that good with computers and type really slow,,,,
so im slowly learning how to navigate around this site . .

Thanks to all for sharing the valuable information . .