My first Rupp.

vinny, there's still a lot of bike there to work with if you're just going for a rider even with an engine swap wouldn't be a huge deal. That's a bike you can fix in spells as you pick up parts. You said the flywheel end of the crank is missing? Show pics of the mag side of the engine, that's got to be something to see. Good fortune.
Nice one on Ebay right now. $100. Go ahead and get it before I spend my ammo money on it.
I'll trade you some ammo for it.... I have a box of airsoft BBs, and a few left over lead pellets from my Beeman. May have 3 twinnyToo shells left over from my last squirrel hunt. :D

It's not mine, but I can't stop looking at it. If you buy it, it will stop calling me.
I am scrounging parts for my next project. The large center piece on that fork assembly would require a new head tube on my frame.
I want to find or build a leading link front fork for this one, but that 'zuki fork keeps showing up.

Last edited:
It's not mine, but I can't stop looking at it. If you buy it, it will stop calling me.
I am scrounging parts for my next project. The large center piece on that fork assembly would require a new head piece on my frame.
I want to find or build a leading link front fork for this one, but that 'zuki fork keeps showing up.
Haha, I know it's not yours.... yet. I like that fork too, if only I was looking at this stuff back when those were selling for $29-39 complete a few months back. I like the idea of a better fork and a headstock with real bearings. Something I could appreciate in my oldness.