My New Gas Saver is FUN

I picked this reflex up for $500 in a local deal. it had been laid down and needed some plastic replacement up front. My Tundra CrewMax doesnt do too well on gas, so it seemed like a good idea to get a scooter for going to work and back. It gets about 65mpg, whooohooo!! I hit the freeway with it a few nights ago, and it hit 80 mph with no problem.
Saving gas and having fun!!

Last edited:
One of the "Bad Boys" around here has something like that, He's on it constantly makin his little runs, guess he's makin money and saving gas too! It was made by Liffen? He said he paid almost $1,500.00 for it, nice bike.
dave

thanks! this thing has been a lot of fun lately. its nice not having to try and find parking for my truck.
ive seen a few of the lifan models around, but ive heard the have a lot of electrical issues. i put a new battery in this honda scoot when i bought it, and havn't had a single problem.

i always see those things around here, i always expect them to sound like a streetbike, but their exhaust is as quiet as a moped, you guys should put a louder muffler on those so they sound cool.