My new project

My New Project with finished pics!

Finally I have somehting to share. I have no idea what the frame is, but I bought it in pieces and got it mocked up this week at work. It rides awesome. Thank to my coworker Jeff for the custom exhaust. We put it all together as cleanly as possible and test rode it this morning. For a 3.5, she moves pretty good. Stay tuned for the fit and finish!!:grind:

Thanks everyone. I'm sorry I didn't have more in progress pics, but I was working on it at work Thursday and Friday. What you see is about 16 hrs of me getting paid!
I got lucky on the clutch cover. My good friend(and fabricator of the exhaust) father worked at a motorcycle resto shop. He donated the air cleaner/clutch cover to the project.
It looks like we are gonna have good weather Christmas morning, so Im' sure the boys will ride the wheels off of it!:scooter:

Nice bike minibikin'! Like the color also. I have one of those engines on a streaker and it pulled me up a pretty steep hill with no problem, and was even picking up speed on the way.

Looking to do a sidecar project. :hack::weld::scooter:
I was also going to do a sidehack using a vintage metal cooler for the body but have shelved it for the meantime. How did you attach you're clutch guard? My son is concerned :eek:hmy:that my grandson will get his foot/leg on it at speed. I really like your idea.

Well, I bent a bracket that fit over the clutch and bolts to the side of the motor/side case. After centering the clutch cover, I drilled holes on the bracket. I then welded nuts to the backside of the bracket, and it was as easy as that. I will say, I have owned 30 plus vintage bikes, and those that didn't come with a clutch cover, never got one. Now that my boys are riding, it's amazing how important safety becomes!