my new trade

here is my new baby i had to do some heavy trading but im happy now that its all over. i kinda had that idea i wasnt getting the better end of the deal but the more i think about it im happy cuz she runs gr8 250cc no rear suspencion but fun to rip down the road & icw to get it up to a real trail (after its groomed of course) had to drive a ways also
:hammer:

I remember renting one of the early Honda Odyssey down on the Oregon coast and they handled to sand just fine, and there was always a waiting time to get a rental. I prefer having one of my Big Tri Sports and all the extra power but on that trip the Honda filled the thrill gap just fine.
Steve :scooter:

so i could ride it with out asking his permision!!!
just kiding i gave him a 92vmax4 that had a cracked hood,baseball sized hole in the seat, & needed a piston & cylender honed. an 85 vmax sled that ran good but needed clutches cleaned or rebuilt? 2 vintage snowmobile jackets & a leather jacksonville jag jacket & a rupp sportster II that had needed a float & paint & a headlight front piece. i know it sounds like a lot but i got rid of things that wer heavy & hard to move & didnt run for some thing that runs good. how did i do?