my next project

not a mini bike and i dont know if its aloud to be int eh project thread but it is a 1967 ford 120 garden tractor. you can move it if you need to. i got it for 75 bucks along time ago and it came with all the original owners manuals etc i got all the parts for it and it has a 12hp vertical shaft kohler which i am going to need some help on idk i wanna redo it and maybe sell it so i can get more mini's lol ill get pics when i pull it form "the shed of dreams" lol

A tractor??? You never cease to amaze me.

Wait a minute...I got on of those too.:doah: A Ford LGT14 or 145...something like that. And Truckster52 has a thing for old John Deere garden tractors.

I've got one of these.

1967 Sears Suburban. They originally came with a 10 Hp Tecumseh horizontal engine, but they had crank problems. I've got a 16 Hp Kohler to stick in mine. This is an image from a sears tractor forum. 4 speed with hi and lo. There is a section named "More than 2 wheels", this might fit better there. I thought I was the only one that "played" with tractors. :thumbsup:

well project canceled. the motor has NO compression what so ever and i really just dont feel like messing with it so ill just stick it back in the shed for when i run out of mini bikes to work on ill prob just stick another motor on it when i feel like workin on it maybe a honda 13hp and make it FLY