my old International

I thought i would post one of my other projects that I am working on just for fun. I am in the process of putting this 1957 International S110 back on the road. I have been working on it for about a year and a half and I should have it on the road next week. It is just a driver, nothing real fancy. I kept the stock strait 6 and carb, I upgraded the interior a little bit and Dynomatted the entire cab, put in a hidden sound system, rewired the entire thing and put in all new lights. I guess Ihave done more in all that time but that is just stuff to get her on the road. I hope you enjoy. Anyone else working on any cool projects?

gbones

nice looking truck. did you lower it? dynomatt makes a world of difference. i dynomatted 1 of my s-10's and the road noise went away, and my booming system sounded alot better too. kind of pricey but worth it.

I have a 60 f250 that I have been trying to get on the road for about 2 years. I have it sitting on a 1974 LTD Chassis. That is a nice truck, are you a member of any of the Classic Rod web forums, like Rat Rods Rule or KillBillets?

PS Love Coker tires..

C9H13NO3

It's not american but... I'm working on a Triumph gt6 that my pop bought for me and him to restore. my mom got possesion of it when they divorced so i'm working on it so when i get my license, i have a car. I haven't done any transmission work but i currently have the engine in several pieces to put the new cam in. I put a Monza exhaust in and i havent started the car since so i dont know what it sounds like because i took the engine out and apart. It needs to have the transmission rebuilt which i am not going to do myself. here is a couple of pics when it got towed to my house. I am planning on keeping it as original as possible, and depending on if i have a job this summer i might put new carpets in it and have the chrome re-done.

I thought i would post one of my other projects that I am working on just for fun. I am in the process of putting this 1957 International S110 back on the road. I have been working on it for about a year and a half and I should have it on the road next week. It is just a driver, nothing real fancy. I kept the stock strait 6 and carb, I upgraded the interior a little bit and Dynomatted the entire cab, put in a hidden sound system, rewired the entire thing and put in all new lights. I guess Ihave done more in all that time but that is just stuff to get her on the road. I hope you enjoy. Anyone else working on any cool projects?
That's sharp. I'm pretty familiar with your area up there. I used to bear hunt up on the hill behind Tioga in the SGL's. Do you know Randy Parthamore?

The door says "Mountains Micro-Brewery". My wife painted it on there for me since my nickname in the Army is Mountain and one of my hobbys is making wine and beer :smile:. It just gives the truck a little character. I like that Triumph, I keep trying to convince my wife that I need to get an old Triumph motorcycle to restore. She says I need to get my current projects done, she is just no fun. My truck has the original stance, I have done nothing to the suspension although it will need to be upgraded someday. Thanks for sharing your projects.

C9H13NO3

funny thing about that triumph, it was TOWED to my house but when we got in iit it drove perfectly. And it has NO rust- AT ALL- which is cool.

Nice! My buddy has a 53 for sale with mega patina and contractor lettering with 5 character letter/number phone# mostly intact! I had a chance to buy it for $200 till I showed him the rat rod movement! Now it is $1200:doah:

Great pics of the IH truck and GT6 projects. I used to work in a British car shop/dismantler. I've hauled several GT6s to the scrap yard in a big old IH truck.

Nice Binder-

My buddy in HS had one...we drove the CRAP out of that thing! Good Times!!

I sold my Vegas about a year ago.Had a
72 GTand 77 GT.Started getting into minibikes(cheaper).
If i find another maybe.
A Vega? :lol: I remember wayyyyyyyy back when I was a REAL little kid we used to have a Vega Station wagon with the round window in the back, and a Vega GT.. both were brown. MAN that was a long time ago.