My Turbocharged Bar Stool Racer

Just thougth i would show off my new toy i just finished.
I have fitted a std billet rod, 22cc big valce head with race porting. big cam, push rods to the 6.5 clone. i have a 22mm mikuni carb but am updating to a 24mm flat side.
I run 3 plate bully clutch set at 4000rpm stall.

The turbo i have used is a copy of the IHI 31, It is a vz21. i have it set to 5psi but will run 8psi when i can get more fuel into it.

very cool indeed ! I dig boost!
I see your doing a draw through design, does the turbo have the carbon thrust washer? Last thing I boosted was my 04 HD and used a warner-Ishi RHB-52

i dont think it has a carbon seal, i wish it did, it has a little smoke caused by the oil bypassing when i shut the throttle off from boost, it really gose into vac. not sure how to over come this problem.

I have a stand alone oil system for the turbo.
I have used a catch can that i have drilled and tapped for larger flow for the return oil.
The catch can is mounted oil to let the return oil drain quickly. I use a brass gear pump to supply the turbo. i have wired the pump up so i can stop the engine and keep the oil pump going, but not allowing you to start the engine without the oil pump going first.

i have a few but will try and get some of it boosting for you.
it make it spin the tyres for longer, i am still trying to tune it in and waiting on a better flowing head and .010 copper head gasket to de compress so i can get more fuel air in. i also have a flat side carb to fit up.
i run a bully clutch set at 4000rpm and run a 12 tooth at the front and 70 at the back, if any one has a better gearing idea for the 1/8 th i would love to know. or any other engine mods