NC location events??

Does anybody know about any swap meets or other events in NC? In or around Winston Salem, Greensboro, Thomasville, Lexington, Salisbury, or Ashboro? :)

i am in wilmington and new to the action keep me posted i bet a "meet" would be a great place to find a roller to buy for my first project!!!:smile:

Does anybody know about any swap meets or other events in NC? In or around Winston Salem, Greensboro, Thomasville, Lexington, Salisbury, or Ashboro? :)
Hey Bonanzaguy!

If you find out info on a swap meet down your way, be sure to post it. I'm just across the NC/VA stateline in Galax, Va. :thumbsup:

Jimmy S.

jimbob

mini bike show / swap may 14/15/16 - $25 (virginia motorsports park)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-02-10, 2:46PM EST
Reply to: sale-3qbv5-1594944613@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HELLO MINI BIKERS , IF YOU HAVE ANY VINTAGE/OLD MINI BIKES/SCOOTERS that YOU WOUULD LIKE TO SHOW/TRADE OR SELL , COME TO THE INAUGUAL MINI BIKE REUNION AT VIRGINIA MOTORSPORTS PARK ON MAY 14,15 AND16.[[[ INFO @ VIRGINIA Motorsports Park > Drag Strip > Best of Times Nostalgia THE COST IS 25.00 FOR ALL WEEKEND SWAP MEET INCLUDED IN THE PRICE [ CAMPING AT THE TRACK IS FREE OR THERE IS A CAMPGROUND NEXT DOOR ] [[ OR IF YOU HAVE ANY PRE 1970 RARE/ OLD/VINTAGE MINI BIKES/SCOOTERS YOU WOULD LIKE TO SELL SHOOT ME AN EMAIL [[[[ QUESTIONS ARE WELCOME ]]] THANKS AND GOD BLESS !!