Need help ID ing go kart

Just got this project as a Christmas present..Can anyone tell me what it is?..The gas tank is loose in the pic and normally mounts under the steering column.

Thanks for the replies guys..It does look very similar to the RC100..I will try to get some better pics tomorrow..It has what appears to be a 5hp honda motor on it now..Not sure if it runs as it is covered in ice at the moment...Needs tires,probably brakes and a fuel pump and some gas lines..

Ok here is another one with the tank in place..I wiped some of the grease off of the frame and the paint is still actually pretty shiney..Not too sure about the colour but it does pop nicely against the aluminium floor.

The engine(honda G200) rolls freely and has good compression..Haven't checked for spark yet as the end of the spark plug is snapped off and the plug wire cap is not in great shape either..At this point I think the brakes are going to be the biggest issue as everything appears to be seized tight..

Began disassembling the brakes today..I managed to get it all off the cart but the master cylinder was seized as were the bolts that held it on..Finally got it off and even got it freed up while held in a vice but now I can't get the lid off of it..One damn phillips head screw is totally stripped out..Not sure what to do now..May have to resort to a drill..I really don't want to mess it up as new ones are not available..While searching I realized they used a master cylinder from a 400 RD motorcycle(makes sense)..Unfortunately they are very rare and expensive..I saw one on ebay for $500 bucks!:doah:

I managed to get the lid off by drilling the top off of the screw.Once I got the lid off I just gripped the shaft of the screw with vise grips and it twisted right out..