New and need advise on engine choice

Hello all and thank you for taking the time to view my posting. I recently bought and off brand mini bike/scooter for $140. It is made by a asian company called Chuweng. It seems to run well and for $140 I am just happy if it runs at all. I got a chance to take it out in the Sierra hills of CA and was disapointed when it would not make it up a steep incline. It seems to be made for trail use as it has huge tires and is camo in color (how cool is that). Ever since my trip out I have decided to give it more power and change the engine (think it has about a 40cc 2 stroke). What I want to do with it is take it up hills, trails and general off road use. I have been looking at motors and seemed to have settled on a honda knock off 6.5 hp motor found at Harbor Freight Tools for $130 new (thoughts on this choice?). So with this background info I have several questions for you experts and they are as follows.

1. Will this size motor (196cc) make enough torque to climb like I want to? If not suggestions would be appreciated.
2. As is the bike uses belts though common sence tells me I should convert to a chain driven system? Can anyone confirm or deny this thought?
3. Do I need a cetrifical clutch for it? As it is now it does not seem to have a clutch.
4. Does anyone know anything about this manufacture(Chuweng), I have searched and searched but find a limited amount of info.

I hope I don't upset anyone posting on the oldminibike forum. This forum seems to have the most info and knowledgeable members.

Thanks again

I am by no means an authority on these things, but I think it would be wise to post pictures of your bike so that others here have an idea of what they are looking at. That would be a good starting point!:thumbsup: