NEW Comet Torq-A-Verter

I am selling a Brand New Comet Torq-A-Verter 30 for $140. It's for a #35 chain. Never has been used. NO SHIPPING. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

I am selling a Brand New Comet Torq-A-Verter 30 for $140. It's for a #35 chain. Never has been used. NO SHIPPING. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.
Man, I wish you were selling this 2 weeks ago cause I was just over in Spring lake! I would have bought this! If you end up shipping this put me in line to buy...unless you are making a trip to the detroit area soon :scooter:

jeep4me

You had me on this one...definetly got my attention....It was nice to meet you and be able to check out your minibikes and projects. thanks for NOT selling the TAV and giving me first shot at it. You gave me a heck of a deal on it and I'll be sure to get those parts we talked about.

Don't be the ugly rude American.....
Becareful you might drive away someone you would like to deal with someday.....

Its 1962, my dad is running a small engine shop and making a moddest living when chance drops a turd in his lap. Who the hell is ever going to buy a Japanese motor bike anyway and why would I want to waste my money and time to be the eastern Canada distributor for....

YA.... MAH... HA.....
I can't even figuere out how to pronounce that.

It can also blow up in your face.
I am the Canadian distributor for KOEL and no one will by my diesel engines in this ecconomy lol.

Don't be the ugly rude American.....
Becareful you might drive away someone you would like to deal with someday.....

Its 1962, my dad is running a small engine shop and making a moddest living when chance drops a turd in his lap. Who the hell is ever going to buy a Japanese motor bike anyway and why would I want to waste my money and time to be the eastern Canada distributor for....

YA.... MAH... HA.....
I can't even figuere out how to pronounce that.

It can also blow up in your face.
I am the Canadian distributor for KOEL and no one will by my diesel engines in this ecconomy lol.
Oh, No, don't be coming on my Thread and talking about Ugly Rude American. Just stay on your side, :eek:ut: and stay off my Threads. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Always smile and say something nice even if your dealing with the biggest ass hole you ever seen.

Chinese guy dropped a turd in your lap.
I dropped a turd in your lap and you didn't like that did you?

Thing is when doing buisness no matter how rude the customer or client is smile and be nice. You make better deals that way....

Good luck selling your item, but you see I am not in drving distance so I can close a deal with you for your item.....

I don't think your ugly and I like Americans ( best people in the world to do buisness with with ) but never break the golden ruel of buisness smile and say nice things to even the biggest asshole with brass in pocket or items you want.....

Oh realy?

I used to have this foreman I didn't like.
A young punk that thought he knew everything.

So when he was rude and pissed me off I would repeat everything he siad slightly different and then lead into a story that didn't go any place.

In time he learned,
Give the old guy his paper work, let me do what I want how I want and after I have the last word I'll leave you alone lol

:thumbsup: