new guy here

hi everybody, my name is mike and i am 22 and i just bought my first minibike bout a week ago(brand new). i have only gotten to ride it once for about 30 minutes(i've been working ALOT) and i can already tell this is gonna be alot of fun. i already have a few questions that i'll put in the correct forum. what are the average prices for bikes like these? i think i got way overcharged:001_unsure:

here's the only pic i got of it, snapped it with my treo...

oh yea, these smilies are awesome :scooter::rockon:

i paid $525 total for it, that included taxes and getting it prepped(oil, gas, inflated tires to right psi). the guy said it comes with a 3 year warranty on everything except the clutch(centrifugal) and it's made here in the US, not in china. does that sound like a pretty good/fair deal?

yea it gets up to about 22-23mph pretty quick, but then it just stays at that speed. do these things have governors on them? if so any advice how to adjust/remove them?

i doubt i will take it off. i'm just looking forward to riding it, i have only ridden it once for about thirty minutes the first day i got it. i have been working ALOT but i should get to go ridin on wednesday :scooter:

minidragbike

Supporting Speed Nut!
yea it gets up to about 22-23mph pretty quick, but then it just stays at that speed. do these things have governors on them? if so any advice how to adjust/remove them?
You can't touch the govenor setup. It is suppose to remain as factory. If you do your warranty goes in the trash. It's best to leave it alone, or those another motor on with more power. That's what my friend did and kept the warranty.