New here, trying to figure out what I have

So a few of my buddies got into mini bikes and cruise em around town, and so I wanted in. Things pretty beat up. Just put the hs50 on it, and I’m just wondering if anyone knows what this thing is. Thanks! 024E8D1B-6574-4D94-B639-98F1F475ECC3.jpeg

Just curious if anyone knows where I could find neck bearings? Or maybe if minitrail ones work or what. Like I said I’m new to all this. After looking into these, I saw that parts are really hard to find and pretty expensive. Probably going to ditch these bars as they are bent and have been welded on. Can I bolt risers up to the triple tree and use newer bars? Idk what previous owners were doing with the rear break setup. Probably going to attempt to get a cable back on it.

DaddyJohn

I think those are Taiwanese-made and intended to be a bit of a Honda knock-off (obviosly, lol).

So there's a chance some Honda parts could be substituted (I'd use Taiwanese aftermarket parts to keep it "authentic", lol).

The brake cable is likely to work. The bearings are probably loose balls, and you could measure the diameter. The races are where things could get tricky, but it you're lucky, they could be the same as the Honda.

You should be able to remove the bars and drill the triple tree for some bar mounts, but with the bosses on there for the fold down bars, it may be easier just to make a whole new top tree out of .25" steel or something.