New here

Hi , My name is Patrick I am from Calgary Alberta Canada .

Let me begin by saying I have alway had a interest in things you could put a small motor in . I have always got pretty close to finishing a project but never completed . I am hoping to tap into the wealth of information here to make my own machine from scratch .

I'll post some pictures up as I get them .

Hi , My name is Patrick I am from Calgary Alberta Canada .

Let me begin by saying I have alway had a interest in things you could put a small motor in . I have always got pretty close to finishing a project but never completed . I am hoping to tap into the wealth of information here to make my own machine from scratch .

Welcome Patrick. Hit me up if you need any tips on not finishing stuff. Here's a free one: When you get to that point where you're stumped or need a part you can't find or frustrated you just can't figure out what is wrong with that engine, buy a new project. It feels so good. Repeat until you have 12 minibikes you can't ride.
I'll post some pictures up as I get them

i have my custom mini bike also looking like unfinished business. I need to make the steering. I figured I would pouch something from a bicycle .... We'll have to see.