New member with unknown mini bike

Hi everyone, im Mick from the UK. After having several of the new mini motos over the years (for the grandkids) & hoping that i could find an old bike for sale for myself. I recently had the good fortune to be offered this one in the photos. I purchased it for £45 which is roughly $55 i think. The bike has been sat for a long time in a shed & as of yet i have not had the time to do anything to it. I have had a good look around it but am unable to find any makers or identification marks on it. I have spent hours searching google to try & find one similar just so i knew what i had & roughly how old it was. It looks simalar to modern choppers but only just, the frames are totally different as well as the motors.I dont believe the seat is the original but it may be. It has fold down foot pegs & the orange thing laying in the frame is the unattached exhaust. If anyone can help to indentify it i was be most grateful. Thanks Mick 20170114_163833.jpg 20170114_163924.jpg 20170114_163951.jpg

Looks similar apart from front tube , APC Chopper has 2 full front tubes which footpegs are attached to, mine has three front tubes, two of which end at the bottom & footpegs are attached to a removeable frame bolted on. Maybe a different design but ill have to keep searching, thanks for the comment.