New Memeber from Maryland

Sh00bs

Hi guys,
I stumbled across this forum looking for some peformance parts (small stuff, carb/jets and a pipe) for a mini bike i picked up yesterday. I was told it's a 70's Sears or Montgomery Wards model and it might be a Rupp? i'll get some pics uploaded later today and some of you pro's can let me know what i have.
Anyway, ive been in the small engine game about 6 years or so now, mostly with motorcycles, cars and moped though. We had 2 mini bikes about 10+ years ago before i really knew anything about em, then i came across this guy at work yesterday a co worker was selling.
So short of getting pics up, it's got a 3.5hp b&s engine and tops out around 23 mpg (gps speed tested) on a Slight downhill. rode it about 6 miles yesterday and she did great! slow, but reliable it seems! Hope to get pics up today

a little about me, im 23 and live in the garage. i just sold my 09 C30 that was heavily modded and picked up a miata to track and planning on engine swapping in the spring - leaning towards Sr20 blacktop from an s15.
I also have a '85 rx7 with a bridgeport na 13b and im building (slowly) a 1930 model a tudor sedan rat rod. ive had a LOT of motorcycles (15-20 at this point) but at the moment im riding a 1969 yamaha trailmaster 100 that's in the middle of getting a IT250 engine swapped onto it

Oh yeah i have another mini bike project that's late 70's and decently rusty behind the garage. i got it with a a 6.5hp engine that was already removed and he said that was the engine on it, nothing wrong with it but he gave me a 13hp engine he said was planning on putting on but havent yet... I feel like that would be chaos and dangerous, would like to get your opinion on that. Enjoy a few pics i have saved on my computer and i'll upload the recent mini bike score later today!

69 cafe.jpg c30 n rx7.jpg exhaust.jpg MIATA.jpg

Greetings..welcome..I got 3 newer mild mod mini bikes and an old boat I tinker with..I love watch Rx3s drags on ytube .Queen street..The Godfather ...Aussies love em ....cheers

Last edited: