New Take Off Predator "Hemi" Head w/26 lb springs and chromoly rods

Have a new take off Predator 212 "Hemi" cylinder head. Am selling this with new 26 lb springs (from Arc) and new chromoly cut-to-fit push rods (also from Arc)...

if you are good with porting and milling, this is the cylinder head for you... you can mod it to fit on your regular older style predator... I believe it fits on Gx200s and clones also (but do your won research, this info is from research ive done, and not my own experience)... if you are milling the head, chances are you will need the cut to fit rods...

if someone wants just the spring and rods, or just the rods.. i can split the package up... however, if split the head will be offered to a person, that has already expressed the want to buy it separately (before it was for sale)... so it is pretty much sold if separated...

im asking $85 shipped, selling the complete head with the stock parts by itself for $50, plus shipping (sale pending if sold by itself)

the head is complete (stock valve cover and gasket, stock 27mm/25mm valves, stock rockers, stock springs retainers/caps, 26 lb spring set, stock push rods and chromoly cut to fit push rods, stock lifters)

the extra 26 lb springs I ordered will be here beginning of next week. I have new Arc DJ-1055MB Hi-Tension Box Stock Spring Set, im willing to substitute in. if hi tension spring set is wanted, the head and parts will ship immediately. if 26 lb springs wanted, the head will ship the day or day after i get the springs, next week...

reference this engine project
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/h...ines/86170-predator-212cc-hemi-upgrade-s.html

Last edited:
I have responded to any and all pms...

Cylinder Head has been SOLD
Push Rods not available

Springs are still available for now at $15 shipped and fees if any