new to mini's

Hey, my name is dave and it took 48 years to get my first mini.I think the bike is older then me and has only about 5 hours on it. As soon as I can figure how to send pics. I will. I dont know much about minis but a good friend of mine worked on the bikes for years. The bike is a Foremost 2.5.hp. he said it came from jc penny.

Welcome to the site! Sounds like you have a little treasure, I had problems posting pics at first too! But I am not very computer savvy! You will find a weath of knowledge here and much support!:thumbsup:

Welcome to the sight bowendavid! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects! :thumbsup: :smile:

Glad To See Another PA guy On Here,
For Me Its Very Easy To Post Photos,Simple! i get others to do it for me,
Thanks For Getting On The Site,:thumbsup::thumbsup::smile::smile:
Hey, my name is dave and it took 48 years to get my first mini.I think the bike is older then me and has only about 5 hours on it. As soon as I can figure how to send pics. I will. I dont know much about minis but a good friend of mine worked on the bikes for years. The bike is a Foremost 2.5.hp. he said it came from jc penny.