New to oldminibikes Indian mt5a

Indianman76 : Welcome to the OldMiniBikes and that is one rare mini mini I never saw one, but I closed my shop in 1974 and made no further contacts with Indian . Sure is different and about that time there was a national interest in trials events all over the states.
I have only one Indian now
Steve :scooter:

I have one of these that I picked up from a guy who had painted it a hideous pink, and was letting his little girl ride it around. It is completely disassembled now, and I am looking for some parts for it to get it back to its original condition. Most importantly, I am looking for a set of front forks and a front wheel that is not rusted beyond recognition. What other bikes have the same front end on them that I might be able to search out? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Just got on here to see if I could get info on this rare MT5a indian. I need some tech information, and also looking for very few parts...
Welcome to OldMiniBikes. This is a great site. I love your bike. Are you on Facebook, too? If you are, look up Mini Flat Track. I think he'd be a good connection for your parts and info search. That, and he puts up loads of neat old mini cycle photos, too.

https://www.facebook.com/mini.flattrack?fref=ts