Newbie here

Just wanted to take a minute and introduce myself. My name is Ken and I am re-entering the mini-bike, go kart world. I had go karts as a kid and now that I have 3 children myself we are getting into them and my kids are really excited. We have recently purchased a 60's Bonanza mini bike and a 60's Rupp Dart Kart from the original owner. I am a hotrodder to the core owning a '29 Model A Ford Hotrod and a '51 Hudson Supersix. So the bike and cart are just another avenue of hotrodding that I can involve my kids with. Looking forward to the conversations and help from this forum.

Ken, I notice in your other comment on another member's thread you mentioned a 1400T and Predator replacement. As a hot rodder, you may want to consider restoring it to something approaching it's former glory. The tanks aren't cheap, but a guy was doing re-pops of those. If you have the original parts like the chain guard, and the bike is complete, and not too rusty, a restoration would be my choice.

There are some Tecumseh-savvy people here, and you can find the engines. H50 maybe? [MENTION=31471]mrpat[/MENTION] did a top shelf restoration of one last year.

Otherwise, yes, you can use a Predator on anything with tires.