Newest Score... Two'fer! Help identifying tri-sport..

CaptNugget

Check out my newest finds! Got em in a package deal. I know the blue one is an Owosso Explorer, can anyone help identify the model of tri-sport ?
What are your thoughts?
What do you think a good deal would be (know I got one but curious what others would think lol)
owosso runs with original 8hp engine, tri-sport doesn't but it has a 250 snowmobile motor from what I was told.
These 2 make my total trike count at 8 now! In a 1.5 car garage! Woo, get you some of that!
:thumbsup::pimp:

Yeah,,Gumpit nailed it. RTS frame all the way,,but a TS series body.
Can ya post more pictures of the Tri Sport ? I'd like to see what engine is on it. Looks to be a newer 2 stroker snowmobile engine. That one should FLY .
Super score
Oh and I have a extra body for the RTS

CaptNugget

Yeah I will work on getn more pics when the damn rain stops haha.
Picked up both of em for $450!
I might be interested in an RTS body if it makes it correct I will have to see once I get a chance to look at em this weekend

I'm new to the trike scene so I could be wrong, but that looks like it was an RTS-SL. ?

Shawn
It could be...hard to tell with so much missing. I'd sooner bet it to be just a RTS. But man,I love them single cylinder 2 strokers....that one is fairly new looking too compared to the ones from the early '70's. I'm so addicted I would've paid that price just for that one :thumbsup:
And now that I can see it better that body is from a MTS Tri Sport. They were the smaller models and didn't have a center section to the fiberglass tub like the larger TS series body's did.