NFL Playoffs

Tomas

Who do you guys like in this years NFL playoffs and or superbowl predictions.My RRRRRAAAAAIIIIIDEEEEERRRRRSSSSS could'nt get out the gate so I'm just wanting to see any team knock the snot out of that other from across the bay. The Saints did'nt look to bad last night.

Now that the Lions are out I'll be rootin' for the Saints all the way. I'm a Seahawks fan but I'll have to wait for next year on that one. I don't like Harbaugh so I don't like the Niners. I'd like to see the Broncos wupp up on the Steelers but it ain't gonna happen. Not a Tebow fan but I can't stand Big Ben.

toomanytoys

I can't believe the Steelers got knocked out by the Denver Donkeys!...I mean Broncos. :doah:

Go Niners!!!!! Harbaugh rules!
Always next year. The only thing I am glad of on that game is the steelers came back and pushed it to OT instead of letting it be a complete waste.

I guess we'll see now. Steelers have plenty of super bowl wins under their belt, I guess we can let another team try it out for once!

delray

tebow............who:shrug: how many games tebow win? 7 or 8......what every:doah:
saints and 49ers will be a good one to watch and packers and ny giants.

I like the Pats also. Didn't used to like Belichek cuz I thought he was an arrogant SOB. However, after seeing how he treats veterans like Junior Seau and the like I have done an about face on him. I think he is probably one of the best coaches in the history of the game. I also think Brady a class act. That being said, I like the Saints/Brees even more. There are 3 class acts in the running, Packers,Saints and Patriots. Seahawks are still my team though:thumbsup:

delray

delray
tebow............who how many games tebow win? 7 or 8......what every
saints and 49ers will be a good one to watch
that was real good 4th quarter

today it will be the packers and ny giants...:thumbsup: other game,who cares:shrug:

Man, that niner game was crazy! When it's been this long since they've been in the playoffs, even playoffs feel like the superbowl. I dug hearing Howie Long after the game say, "Alex Smith is a pro bowl (caliber) quarterback".

Stoked to watch the Green Bay game today! :thumbsup: