Nj show oct 5

The show was great. Behind the alley way there was a trail by the railways we should tear up:scooter:.

BTW kenvilkid's bike was the most functional trail bike on the lot.

Thanks Mike for putting on the show. i had a great time. Got some parts i needed and met some new friends. It was a pleasure meeting ya trinik7597 and old fat guy. Hey Ray when your kids get sick of that cat 250 let me know, i will take it off your hands. :thumbsup:

Hi all! It was a nice day for the event and had a good time meeting everyone and shooting the breeze.

A few asked me about where I acquired some of my parts and here is one place that I found useful.
http://stores.ebay.com/thecyclebarn1

This is for salvaged motorcycle parts, not mini bike parts. But for things like pegs, tanks, fenders and such that you can customize for your project, this is a great place to start. They strip insurance company totaled motorcycles so some parts may be aftermarket parts for bike it was removed from and not true original parts. Example is my kickstand, it is a India made aftermarket product but was listed as a 1979 Triumph part, and that was because that is what they took it off.

Newguy77 – Thanks for the kind words. Yea, I do short ride in my woods almost every day, it's my “Dog Exerciser”. She loves it, no leash, chase squirrels, and “Dad” can keep up with her.
Here's a quick video of one of our runs, now you see why I made my bike the way I did.

Following Gracie on my Mini bike - YouTube

See you all again.