North Carolina Mini Bike fun weekend

Are you in???

• No, not worth my time :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, another poll event thread lol.
I'm not going to call this an "event" as I don't want to take away from the events already being held. There won't be a possibility of any parade rides. Just a gathering with lots of land / area to hang out and ride. Primitive camping and cooking ( shouldn't be a problem we know how to tailgate in the south !!!! :D )

Chime in on the poll and if we get twenty plus interested I'll start talking to the land owners I know about having this happen. Like I said it would have to primitive camping and cooking son't dont plan on bringing your 38ft RV and look for a hook up lol! Plan on a friday evening through sunday evening.

If youd be bringing more then yourself please post and make a note so we can track total people and let us know of anything you think might be valuable info to consider.

Thanks

If you guys haven't been busco beach has it all. They have a small lake / pond the kids can get in and swim with adults.....dirt drag strip that besides events is wide open.....lots of areas to ride.....several MX tracks including two smaller easier tracks that would be fun on a mini or small dirtbike.....showers...bathrooms.....camping.....concession.....pizza delivery to the site....etc etc etc.

This would be a really great trip and mini bike hangout guys.
Let's get it going. Got about 3 people and families interested in going outside of the site.

I definitely wouldn't want to go much sooner then that since its just starting to warm up. Possibly push it to first weekend in April but that's easter....
Open to suggestions....FYI I planned on both going to your show and busco :)

IJG70

My Friend has spoke of Busco Beach & ATV Park & say's the same thing,
It's perfect for Quads,3 Wheelers,Dirt Bikes,& plenty of dry area's for the Nice Shiny MiniBikes too.
If you don't want mud on you're bike just stay out of it. Follow No One. If You Can .
The fees are reasonable, just bring you're helmet, safety gear/riding accessories, a few sandwich's, a gallon of water,gas,oil, min set of tools...
dry clothing' I can't think of anything else..... can you add to the list?

That sounds pretty good , is this just a ride or is it a ride, show & swap meet , also a later date would be great because
we have a mini bike show & swap meet in Eden on march 21st

I don't think a show would be feasable. A ride and swap meet as people are going to bring parts they wouldn't mind parting with I'm sure.

April 11/12 would be a good second date.
Haven't had much interest yet. Need at least 10 interested at least to warrant it.

Its not deep sand just sandy terrain....better then mid for the mini bikes lol.
Plenty of people ride smaller bikes out there.
I thought we had more nc area riders on here. Seems the vast majority are north and west of nc. Oh well.